960广告

爱情太短,遗忘太长:中英文对照情感QQ日志

发布时间:2012-03-21 归属:情感日志

  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗,

  Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,
  比如写下:"夜空布满了星辰,

  and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."
  发蓝的群星在远方抖颤。"

  The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.
  夜间的风在空中盘旋,歌唱。

  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
  我爱过她,有时她也爱过我。

  On nights like this,
  许多像今天的夜晚,

  I held her in my arms.
  我把她搂在怀中。

  I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.
  在无边的天空下,我无数次地吻过她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her.
  她爱过我,有时我也爱过她。

  How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?
  怎麼没爱上她那专注的大眼睛呢?

  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

  To think I don't have her. .
  想想我已经没有了她,

  To feel that I've lost her.
  失去她我会难过。

  To hear the immense night,
  我感到夜空漫漫,

  more immense without her.
  没有她更加漫漫。

  And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.
  诗歌落到心田犹如露水落到草原。

  What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.
  我的爱不能留住她又有何妨。

  The night is full of stars and she is not with me.
  夜空布满星群,她已不在我身旁。

  That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
  这就是一切。远方有人在歌唱。在远方。

  My soul is lost without her.
  失去了她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

  As if to bring her near,
  似乎是为了接近她,
  my eyes search for her.
  我的目光在寻找她。
  My heart searches for her
  我的心在寻找她,
  and she is not with me.
  可她已不在我的身旁。

  The same night that whitens the same trees.
  同是今宵使得同样的树木泛出白光。
  We, we who were,
  我俩,同是我俩,
  we are the same no longer.
  已不再是同样的我俩。

  I no longer love her, true,
  的确,我已经不再爱她,
  but how much I loved her.
  可是我曾经多麼爱她哟。
  My voice searched the wind
  我的心声在寻找著和风,
  

  to touch her ear.
  为的是能吹进她的耳中。

  Someone else's. She will be someone else's.
  属於别人,她将属於别人。
  As she once, belonged to my kisses.
  如同在我亲吻之前。
  Her voice, her light body.
  她的声音,她那鲜亮的身躯。
  Her infinite eyes.
  她那不可测的眼睛。

  I no longer love her, true,
  的确,我已经不再爱她,
  but perhaps I love her.
  可是说不定我还喜欢她。
  Love is so short
  爱情是如此短暂,
  and oblivion so long.
  可是遗忘却如此长久。

  Because on nights like this
  因为像今天这样的夜晚,
  I held her in my arms,
  我曾经把她搂在怀中。
  my soul is lost without her.
  失去她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

  Although this may be the last pain she causes me,

  and this may be the last poem I write for her.
  尽管这或许是我为她写下的最后的歌。

  I like for you to be still,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,
 
  I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
 
  and you hear me from far away,and you voice does not touch you.
  你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。
 
  It seems as though your eyes had flown away.
  好像你的双眼已经飞离远去。
 
  and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
  如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
 
  As all things are filled with my soul,
  你从所有的事物中浮现,
 
  you emerge from the things, filled my soul.
  充满了我的灵魂。
 
  You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
  你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴喋,
 
  and you are like the word Melancholy.
  你如同忧郁这个字。
 
  I like for you to be still,and you seem far away.
  我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。
 
  It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooinglike a dove.
  你听起来像在悲叹,一只如同鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
 
  And you hear me from far away and you voice does not touch you:
  你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你:
 
  Let me come to be still in your silence.
  让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
 
  And let me talk to you with your silence
  并且让我借你沉默与你说话,
 
  that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.
  你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环。
 
  You are like the night, with it's stillness and constellations.
  你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。 空间日志
 
  Your silence is that of a star, as remore and candid.
  你沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。
 
  I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
 
  distant anf fullof sorrow as though you had died.
  遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。
 
  One word then,one smile,is enough.
  彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
 
  And I am happy, happy that it's not true.
  而我会觉得幸福,因那不是真的。

650广告

图片推荐

右侧上方300广告1
右侧中间300广告2
右侧下方300广告3