≌ Time always save the best for last.
≌ 时间总是把最好的人留到最后。
≌ The time that you are my most fatal.
≌ 时光深知你是我最致命的爱人。
≌ I want someone whos afraid of losing me .
≌ 我希望找到一个担心失去我的人。
≌ Pale moonlight, I declare lonely and shadow.
≌ 苍白的月光下,我和影子述说寂寞。
≌ There is no one like me, miss should not miss.
≌ 有没有人像我一样,思念不该思念的人.
≌ A ray of sunshine, outline for you my all memory.
≌ 爱情签名:一缕阳光,勾勒出我对你所有的记忆。
≌ This is I left countless journey countless sad, sad.
≌ 这是我走了无数次的旅途,难过了无数次的难过。
≌ If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
≌ 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
≌ Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
≌ 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
≌ The shortest mantra of this world is the name of a person.
≌ 世上最短的咒语,是一个人的名字。
≌ Love is not all luckily, all are not the love luckily.
≌ 幸好爱情不是一切,幸好一切都不是爱情。
≌ Just for once I want someone to be afraid of losing Me.
≌ 我也想有个人会害怕失去我,哪怕只有一次。
≌ You are not me, you don't know my loneliness, itas after.
≌ 你不是我,你不用懂得我的寂寞,就当作是经过。
≌ The colour of a sad, sad haunted, sadness and me company.
≌ 泛着忧伤的色彩,悲伤萦绕,忧伤和我作伴。
≌ Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.
≌ 幸福是年华的沉淀,微笑是寂寞的悲伤。
≌ Disappear a memory. And leaving is unforgettable memories.
≌ 消失的是记忆。而留下的才是刻骨铭心的回忆。
≌ I just miss once, but forget that we have not had their own.
≌ 我只是怀念曾经,却忘记了我们都已不是曾经的自己.
≌ If only as shown signs of life, Why should I so attached to.
≌ 人生若只如初见,我又何苦如此依恋。
≌ I kind of redundant, will be redundant to become your excess.
≌ 我是怎样的多余,才会多余到变成你的多余。
≌ When likes arriving in the earth, has blown off the sad memory.
≌ 当爱重新降临在大地,吹散了悲伤的记忆。
≌ sometime affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom.
≌ 有时爱情是朵含蓄的花,需要时间才会怒放。
≌ I love you not because I need you, I need you because I love you.
≌ 不是因为需要你所以爱你,是因为爱你所以需要你。
≌ The most qmainful distance, you are not with me but in my heart.
≌ 最痛的距离,是你不在我身边却在我心里。
≌ The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain.
≌ 回忆散不去,像影子残留。
≌ If you want something, don't wish for it. Life is too short to wait.
≌ 你若想要得到,就别只是期望。人生短暂,经不起等待。
≌ When distinction disguises the smile, is the final farewell tune.
≌ 分别时假装的微笑,是最后的告别曲。
≌ Recollection picture is piecing together, reminds my you to recede.
≌ 回忆的画面一幕幕在拼凑,提醒我你已远走。
≌ It is because of heart bottom touch that empty, so he just so painful.
≌ 就是因为触碰到心底的那一点空,所以才会那么痛。
≌ Weep no more , no sigh , nor groan. Sorrow calls no time that's gone
≌ 别哭泣,别叹息,别呻吟。悲伤唤不回流逝的时光。
≌ Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
≌ 爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。
≌ Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past。
≌ 回忆本来是非常美好的,只要你能让过去的都过去。
≌ One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
≌ 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。
≌ When I leave I choose to stick to even know that this decision was wrong.
≌ 在离开的时候我选择坚守即使知道这样的决定 是错的。
≌ In the end, I have not found half drops of tears, commemorates our love.
≌ 到最后,我竟找不出半滴眼泪,来纪念我们的爱。
≌ Even if the reality is riddled with injuries also have to accept unarmed.
≌ 就算被现实伤的千疮百孔也得手无寸铁的去接受。
≌ Could not pledge that her future, can only bit by bit break off hers hand.
≌ 承诺不了她的未来,只能把她的手一点一点掰开。
≌ Heart gets cold and love gets tired,it's inevitable when you experience love.
≌ 心会冷爱会累,这都是爱情必经的过程。
≌ To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
≌ 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
≌ I always miss you ,so i miss you,so i miss you,so i miss you so much now.
≌ 我总是逃避你,于是我错过了你,终于我失去了你,以至于此刻的我如此地想念你。
≌ No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
≌ 没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
≌ Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
≌ 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
≌ Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
≌ 与其伤心回忆,不如微笑遗忘。
≌ I think I was only a child, soft heart still cannot afford you give those injuries.
≌ 我想我还只是个孩子,柔软的心还承受不起你给的那些伤害。
≌ It turned out that our heart is an unknown corner, don't want to be uncovered scars.
≌ 原来我们的心底都一个不为人知的角落,不愿被人揭起的伤疤。
≌ The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
≌ 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
≌ Some people were supposed to walk into your life, teach you a lesson, and then walk away.
≌ 很多人闯进你的生活,只是为了给你上一课,然后转身离开。
≌ Every careless and inattentive person has his past being careful and attentive for someone.
≌ 哪个没心没肺的人,没有一段为某人掏心掏肺的曾经。
≌ Tears did not lie to the recall you before, loving eyes and tears just good slowly forget.
≌ 待泪水未落前,温情的回忆你,泪水模糊双眼,才好慢慢忘记。
≌ One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.
≌ 有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。
≌ If you can't hold me when I am crying, then you don't deserve to hold me when I am happy.
≌ 如果你不能接受悲伤的我,那你也不配拥有快乐的我。